- Collection of Personal Information
1.1. Types of Personal Information: We may collect various types of personal information, including but not limited to:
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address, and phone number).
- Business information (such as company name, job title, and professional contact details).
- Billing and payment details (such as credit card information, and bank account details).
- Information related to the use of our products and services.
1.2. Sources of Personal Information: We collect personal information from the following sources:
- Information is provided directly by individuals through our website, forms, or other communication channels.
- Information obtained during business interactions, transactions, or contractual agreements.
- Use of Personal Information
2.1. Purposes of Use: We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide requested products, services, or information.
- To process orders, fulfil contractual obligations, and manage customer accounts.
- To communicate with individuals, respond to inquiries, and provide support.
- To personalize user experiences, improve our products and services, and conduct market research.
- To send promotional materials, newsletters, or marketing communications (with consent where required).
- To comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our rights and agreements.
2.2. Legal Basis: Our processing of personal information is based on the following legal bases:
- The performance of a contract or taking steps at the request of the individual prior to entering into a contract.
- Compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject.
- Consent is provided by the individual.
- Legitimate interests pursued by us, provided they are not overridden by the individual's rights and interests.
- Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information
3.1. Third-Party Service Providers: We may disclose personal information to trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our business, such as IT service providers, payment processors, logistics partners, and marketing agencies. These service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations and are only permitted to use personal information for the purposes specified by us.
3.2. Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity or merged with the assets of the acquiring entity, subject to applicable privacy laws.
3.3. Legal Requirements: We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (such as courts, regulatory agencies, or law enforcement agencies).
- International Data Transfers
4.1. Transfer Mechanisms: As a global company, personal information may be transferred and processed in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or the country of origin. We ensure adequate safeguards for such international transfers, such as entering into data transfer agreements based on the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or relying on other recognized transfer mechanisms in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- Data Retention
5.2. Data Deletion: Personal information that is no longer needed or no longer required to be retained will be securely deleted or anonymized to prevent unauthorized access or use.
- Data Security
6.1. Security Measures: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include but are not limited to encryption, access controls, firewalls, regular security assessments, and staff training.
6.2. Data Breach Notification: In the event of a data breach that presents a high risk to individuals' rights and freedoms, we will notify the affected individuals and relevant authorities in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- Individuals' Rights
7.1. Rights of Access, Rectification, and Erasure: Individuals have the right to access, rectify, or request the erasure of their personal information, subject to applicable legal requirements and limitations.
7.2. Right to Object and Restrict Processing: Individuals have the right to object to certain processing activities or request the restriction of their personal information processing, subject to applicable legal requirements.
7.3. Right to Data Portability: Individuals have the right to receive a copy of their personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or request its direct transfer to another controller, where technically feasible.
7.4. Right to Withdraw Consent: Where personal information processing is based on consent, individuals have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Contact Information
Digoo IT Distribution BV
John Cockerillstraat 37
3920 Lommel , Belgium